Badminton summercamp Dicky Palyama and Christian Lind Thomsen
door Redactie | 27 februari 2018, 14:19 uur | 1666 views | 2 minuten lezen
Would you like to experience an amazing training camp during the summer holiday? Dicky Palyama (The Netherlands) and Christian Lind Thomsen (Denmark) are hosting this camp in Linde, Denmark.
This is your opportunity to have an unforgettable week in the summer to improve yourself as a badminton player and at the same time meet new friends from Denmark and other European countries. Your badminton technique and matchplay will be improved and the fun activities indoor and outdoor will be an experience you'll never forget!
- Dicky Palyama: Former no. 7 on the world ranking in men's singles
- Christian Lind Thomsen: Former no. 40 on the world ranking in men's singles
- Date: From Sunday the 5th of August 3:00 PM to Saturday the 11th of August 2018 11:00 AM.
- Program: 8 badminton sessions. 2 physical / running sessions. Many fun indoor and outdoor activities.
- Target group: U15, U17, U19 on a competition level.
- Location: Linde, Rødebrovej 5. 7600 Struer, Denmark (1 hour from Billund Airport).
- Price per person: €450 (includes all practices, activities, meals and accommodation).
Registration and questions about the camp, please contact:
Dicky Palyama +31626686808 / email@example.com, Christian Lind Thomsen +45 53621555 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information with your message: name, address, postcode, city, date of birth, phone number and email address.