New technical director of Dutch badminton federation has to be immune to stress
Badminton Nederland is a dynamic sports organization of the Netherlands. For the ongoing Olympic cycle is Badminton Nederland looking for a Technical Director.
via Badminton Nederland | 12 juli 2018, 11:40 uur | 1217 views | 3 minuten lezen
Primary job purpose
You lead a team of motivated national and international professionals. Furthermore you initiate, develop, formulate, implement and evaluate the sport technical policy, aimed at achieving objectives and establish this policy.
The current top badminton program should be continued, including for para-badminton, and preparing the path towards the Olympics Tokyo 2020. The development and recognition of talent and the realization of the new coaching education are other important objectives during this period.
Most important task responsibilities
- a. realizes the top badminton program
- b. leads the technical staff
- c. takes care of the process for the realization of the investment plan for the period 2021 -2024
- d. arranges all sort of matters for the athletes
- e. initiates innovation f.e. new technologies and medical guidance
- f. organizing talent recognition and development
- g. represents interests of the top badminton organization
- h. ensures completion and implementation of the new coaching education
- You have years experience in a managerial position
- You have experience in top sports and talent development
- You have a track record in implementing policies
- You connect and inspire people
- You are a networker who easily can communicate with all stakeholders
- You are thinking creative and can set priorities
- You can make decisions
- You are immune to stress
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a 24/7 - mentality
- HBO/WO work and thinking level
- Speaking and writing skills in English
- Excellent written and oral skills
The job is 0,8 fte. Salary will be set according to qualifications and the CAO Sport (Collective Labour Agreement for the Sports Sector).
If you think this job could be something for you, please send your application plus full curriculum vitae to Badminton Nederland Director Barbara Mura at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 31st of July 2018.
For further information please contact Barbara Mura.
geplaatst door Redactie
verkregen via Badminton Nederland