Tan, Polii and Vittinghus Elected by Peers
via BWF | 10 maart 2013, 14:05 uur | 142 views | 1 minuut lezen
Yuhan Tan (Belgium), Greysia Polii (Indonesia) and Hans-Kristian Vittinghus (Denmark) are the new members of the BWF Athletes’ Commission.
The three were elected to serve four-year terms following four days of voting by their fellow players; two at the Yonex German Open and two at the Yonex All England Open Badminton Championships.
The three positions were determined by:
- the male with the highest number of votes
- the female with the highest number of votes
- the person with the next highest number of votes (male or female)
The results were as follows:
- 130 F1 Greysia Polii (INA)
- 129 2 Hans-Kristian Vittinghus (DEN)
- 139 M1 Yuhan Tan (BEL)
In announcing the outcome of the elections, BWF Secretary General Thomas Lund, congratulated the winning candidates and wished them well in their term "as they represent the interests of their peers in badminton".
geplaatst door Redactie
verkregen via BWF